Technical Solutions Engineer - Portrait Engineer
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capability in the world. Our platform ingests trillions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, and then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs. We provide our customers with excellent support on the implementation of our highly technical product and strive to offer the best in class products and services.
- Understand the customer specific requirements and propose design solutions.
- Implement extensions to LiveRamp Portrait Engine (LPE) to build the customer solution.
- Deploy LiveRamp Portrait Engine (LPE) in the customer’s private cloud.
- Analyze the data sources and provide data analysis.
- Design and configure the rules and settings to generate the First Party Identity Graph.
- Maintain the extensions/solutions in a reproducible way.
- Generate metrics report (canned and custom using SQL).
- Engage in customer calls and communicate with customers during implementation.
Your team will:
- Design and implement first party graph solutions, working with companies around the globe.
- Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch and streaming-based processing on top of Identity Resolution services and assets.
- Provide best in the class Identity solutions and services to our customers.
- Have 2+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Strong ability to understand and translate customer needs into a solution design and implementation.
- Experience with using REST APIs to build solutions. Good understanding of JSON.
- Proficient in Java, SQL, and Python.
- Proficient in cloud (GCP, AWS or Azure) and cloud technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about customers and customer success.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
- Experience with using big data technologies.
- Experience with Data Analytics Platform technologies like CDAP.
- Experience with implementing solutions in a workflow configuration tool.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.