The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a creative and driven Technical Marketing Engineer to support product management activities for the Cloud team. The Cloud team covers product areas such as the user experience, API, developer ecosystem, security, compliance, and backend infrastructure. Your mission will be to strengthen the security and privacy of Meraki’s cloud management platform. You will and collaborate with Engineering, Security, Legal, and Meraki product teams across the company (wireless access points, network security appliances, intelligent video cameras and more).
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution. You will team up with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to help ensure that we have the best user experience and the most advanced cloud platform in the industry.
As a Technical Marketing Engineer, you are the authority on the product and ensure the continued success of Meraki products by driving feature development, customer issues, and large scale infrastructure projects. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to help ensure that we have the most advanced and secure cloud platform in the industry. You will communicate with our Sales team to ensure we continue to grow our happy customer base. You will work together with our Support team to analyze and resolve critical issues. You will lead the product and will handle every aspect necessary to ensure it is #1 in the market.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and key technical advisor for the Meraki Cloud
- Represent the product’s features, roadmap and strategy to partners, customers, and executives
- Work with engineering teams through design, development, testing, launch, and iteration for privacy, security, and compliance capabilities
- Drive cross team initiatives, investigations of customer issues and understanding feature requests
- Produce technical documentation, best practice documents, and deployment guides for internal and external use across the company
- Build relationships with our Sales team and customers, and act as the primary technical point of contact for some of our most complex deployments
What We're Looking For:
- Degree in CS, EE, or a related technical field
- 5+ years of work experience in software development, data center and/or cloud technologies
- Experience in technical support, product testing, or QA preferred
- Experience in compliance and cloud security is helpful
- You have a real passion for learning about security, compliance, networking, and cloud
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about top customer problems
- You are able to easily communicate complicated concepts to non-technical people
- You have an ambitious, can-do attitude with an intuitive understanding of product quality
- You love solving technical problems in creative ways
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on the region.