Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Technical Integration Engineer to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Technical Integration Engineer helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
The Technical Integration Engineer works with newly acquired practices to create and execute strategies aligning these practices with our own. This would include comprehensive evaluation of acquired entity’s infrastructure footprint and determining priorities of integration project, collaborating with business stakeholders to understand the importance of technology integration in upcoming objectives, and finding the best path toward a sustainable technical footprint for the practice. Your goal is to execute technical integration(s), meeting security, supportability, and business continuity goals.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Get up to speed on our own Enterprise Technology architecture.
- Collaborate with a dedicated team of Integration Engineers focused on a clean, rapid transition process for in-progress transitions
- Solve the problems with hands on ability to execute
- Work with our Technology leaders to identify or develop new integration tools and techniques to streamline Integration Playbook.
- Collaborate with technology and operational leaders to define integration completion milestones and have the team track against those goals
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Technical Integration Engineer you possess,
- Strong analytical and technical skills/aptitude, including technical aptitude or experience with cloud platforms, identity management, network architecture, end-user technologies, storage and virtualization technology, and voice technology
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A clear balance between improving speed to value, minimizing user impact, and minimizing security risks
- A low ego; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- 5+ years of multi-disciplinary experience supporting on-premise and/or cloud hosted infrastructure components, end points management and identity and access management
- Experience with IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) using Azure/M365 Stack or AWS platform a big plus.
- Experience managing Network (SD-WAN, Wi-fi) and Enterprise Voice technology (Cisco, Avaya)
- Preferred experience in the healthcare industry
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.