Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We're adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
We are seeking a Technical Implementation Engineer for our Flow product. We are committed to providing the best possible customer experience. The Flow Deployment Consultant is responsible for managing the customer accounts assigned and ensuring that their account is implemented correctly and maintained throughout their subscription. You should be a self-driven individual as you will initiate and lead critical, complex Flow implementations aimed at ensuring our customers maximize the value of their investment.
You will be responsible for a smooth customer experience in initial account set-up and providing ongoing account maintenance by collaborating closely with the CSM team where assigned. Through these engagements you will also aggregate and deliver product and services feedback to your leader.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about delivering results to your customer
- You are an effective communicator, people trust you
- You have the ability to listen, think logically and tactically to solve complex problems
- You make data driven decisions and you easily pivot when priorities change
- You are an inquisitive, critical thinker who is always looking for how things can work better
- You check your ego at the door, and you relish seeing other people succeed
- You are a team player eager to pitch in whenever necessary. You eagerly dive into help your colleagues when needed
What you'll own:
- Improve the experience of the customer accounts assigned and ensure retention of our Flow customer base.
- Be a trusted partner - Partner effectively and cross-functionally with teams supporting Professional Services. Collaborate with partners in a team-first approach.
- Communicate progress and results - Succinctly and effectively communicate account status. Identify risks and formulate risk mitigation strategies proactively. Understand when and how to escalate items as needed. Share success broadly and take ownership for failure.
- Embrace feedback - Be receptive and responsive to shifting needs in the organization. Gather input from multiple sources and maintain a customer-centric mindset.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a consulting role (or related role)
- B.S. in a computer science-related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1+ years experience with enterprise customers, preferably as a SME or onboarding capacity
- Strong ability to listen and communicate as a trusted solution provider
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of a SaaS environment. This can include license management, training on software and technology as well as applicable business processes
- Financial Force experience a big plus
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.