Technical Delivery Systems Engineer at Dark Wolf Solutions
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Technical Delivery Systems Engineer who will help in defining system requirements, mission value increments (MVI), and epics for all of the data services being provided to the client. This requires interacting with mission partners, portfolio owners, requirements managers, customer account managers, and business analysts to elicit, understand, and document MVIs for the system. The Systems Engineer will also be required to interact with the implementing software development teams to refine the epics and provide guidance as the teams create user stories that support the MVI. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for oversight, monitoring, and reporting on the completion of the MVI. This will often require coordination with multiple development teams, both internal and external to the client’s home unit.
- Document, analyze, and review software requirements for a larger software development team responsible for the development, test, and installation of the system.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders to assess and understand the requirements to ensure that user stories are consistent and applicable across all services.
- Manage and verify requirements, capture detailed descriptions of user needs and service functionality to ensure the project team has clear, consistent, and testable requirements (MVIs) documented.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
- Analyze functional business applications for functional activities.
- Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts, as required,
- Perform requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications, as required.
- Assist with strategic systems planning, business information planning, and business workflow analysis.
- Analyze user needs and work with implementing teams to refine epics, provide guidance to support user story creation and acceptance criteria, as required.
- Perform as part of an agile team, utilizing Kanban and Scrum best practices.
- Collaborate frequently with other team members, external partners, and stakeholders.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience within the Intelligence Community
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences
- Experience with requirements definition and traceability
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working as a team in a software development environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team with adjusting priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience (3 years)) in Computer science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline.
- The successful applicant must be able to meet core hours requirement of 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- PMP certification
- 20 years of relevant experience
- 10 years of experience in the Intelligence Community
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.