Tech Lead ( Remote ) at AssistRx (Orlando, FL)
| Orlando, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:59 p.m. (CST) on Monday, October 31, 2022
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for leading and managing assigned technical teams in execution on agile development projects, in an enterprise environment utilizing structured SDLC processes.
- Salesforce experience
- Makes recommendation to Product Owner partners and technical director on how to improve team delivery.
- Makes architectural recommendation and design solutions for team.
- First line of defense to resolve technical issues for team members.
- Has the ability to troubleshoot any technical issue.
- Understands strategic direction of team and ensures technical direction aligns.
- Leads technical discussion on a day to day basis.
- Collaborates with Project Managers partners and technical director to aid in roadmap development, scoping and prioritizations.
- Ensures needs of customer met while also considering technical needs.
- Manages and mentors technical team members; managerial duties include - accountability, goals, one-on-ones, ADP approvals and performance coaching.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises software developers in the client request organization.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Jira and Agile practices
- Strong understanding of the business and the problems being solved.
- Ability to talk to internal/external customers.
- Ability to own product roadmaps from technical perspective.
- Ability to drive team to deliver roadmap.
- Ability to coach resources on technical execution.
- Ability to ensure technical standard are applied for the respective stack.
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience
- 5+ years of .NET (Framework & Core)
- 5+ years of Angular/AngularJS
- At least 2 years leading a technical team
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies:
- Salesforce Apex
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive pay structure.
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance.
- AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
- AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
More Information on AssistRx
AssistRx operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Orlando, FL, Orlando, FL, Overland Park, KS and Des Moines, IA. AssistRx was founded in 2009. It has 353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 16 open jobs at AssistRx, click here.
Read Full Job Description