Systems Engineer (Sogeti Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
| Cincinnati, OH
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technologyservices, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management andHigh-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing,Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world classmethodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti bringstogether more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiaryof Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduringrelationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards andempowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations inthe same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer anenvironment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balancebetween your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer ofchoice!What You'll DoSogeti P&G Cincinnati is looking for a talented Systems Engineer for the following
- Role Description: • Ability to determine andarticulate design and requirements for the needed to be work process.• Current work processmapping• systems engineering background• Modeling and simulation basic understanding• Preferred understanding of RFLP• Nice to have PLM or Engineering basic understanding with requirementsmanagement• Institutive/ self-starter/ownership• Work process understanding• Requirements management understanding• Basic project management understandingOther notes:Requirements driven learning, is what we are looking for.Requirements development, testing, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- List down the desired skills, qualification and experience.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
More Information on Sogeti
Sogeti operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Dayton, OH. Sogeti was founded in 1967. It has 12018 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 296 open jobs at Sogeti, click here.
Read Full Job Description