System Engineer, Skill Level 2 (DevOps) (91522) (Baltimore, MD)
| Baltimore, MD
We are looking for a hands-on System Engineer/Integrator that can help our team take advantage of our current and future technology platforms. Additionally, should have experience managing, maintaining and deploying applications across various platforms. Someone with a strong DevOps background and experience leading small to medium size teams would be the ideal candidate.
- Proven Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience with GitLab runners for continuous Integration
- Proven skills communicating with project stakeholders
- Willingness to spin up on new technologies as the need arises
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Required Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with an appropriate agency Polygraph is required
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Certified Scrum Master
- AWS certification
We are looking for someone that has experience in Software Development/Systems Administration that has transitioned into Systems Engineering. Someone with experience with AWS would be preferred.
What’s in It for You?
Flexible work environment
A team mentality – work with friendly, like-minded professionals
Work with innovative, cutting edge technologies
Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits
A work-life balance you can count on
Opportunities to grow and advance your career on our dime
The Benefits You Get with Freedom
Amazing benefits including matching 401k, profit sharing, fully paid medical, and more
Generous paid time off – including paid site closure days
Competitive salary offerings
Paid training and tuition reimbursement
Fully paid life and disability
Annual logo wear allowance
Company sponsored events (game nights, holiday party, summer party, happy hours)
Interested in learning more about Freedom and our culture? Contact us today! We’re constantly hosting hiring events in our office and elsewhere, to help you get a sense of what life is like at Freedom before joining the team.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status
Applicant Federal & E-Verify Postings
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Per Executive Order, all employees working on or in connection with any federal contracts, including employees working remotely or in the corporate office, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption. Official documentation must be provided to the human resources department.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
Read Full Job Description