Sourcing for SE0 candidates with the below:
- Experience implementing applications to support full-stack development in AWS or Azure
- Experience using GitLab for secure, compliant, collaborative software development lifecycle functions
- Ability to clearly communicate using standard procedures, Confluence, Matteermost, and other documentation sources
- Ability to receive and execute work related to mitigating compliance issues to include applying software patches
- Familiarity with DevOps engineering patterns
- Willing to provide user support for the GitLab product
- Strong Java skills and experience required.
- High level of coding experience, Full Life Cycle, designing, maintaining.
- Solid understanding of Software Configuration Management (SCM, Agile methodologies, JIRA, GIT, Confluence and the Atlassian Tool Suite).
- Demonstrated work experience with Java and web technologies: Data Storage such as MySQL and Elastic search; Parsing / Data Grooming, Regular expressions and technologies for processing data formats such as XML, CSV, PDF, JSON or BSON.
- No demonstrated experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Required Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with an appropriate agency Polygraph is required
U.S. Citizenship is required
What’s in It for You?
Flexible work environment
A team mentality – work with friendly, like-minded professionals
Work with innovative, cutting edge technologies
Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits
A work-life balance you can count on
Opportunities to grow and advance your career on our dime
The Benefits You Get with Freedom
Amazing benefits including matching 401k, profit sharing, fully paid medical, and more
Generous paid time off – including paid site closure days
Competitive salary offerings
Paid training and tuition reimbursement
Fully paid life and disability
Annual logo wear allowance
Company sponsored events (game nights, holiday party, summer party, happy hours)
Interested in learning more about Freedom and our culture? Contact us today! We’re constantly hosting hiring events in our office and elsewhere, to help you get a sense of what life is like at Freedom before joining the team.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status
Applicant Federal & E-Verify Postings
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Per Executive Order, all employees working on or in connection with any federal contracts, including employees working remotely or in the corporate office, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption. Official documentation must be provided to the human resources department.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
Read Full Job Description