We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
SW Engineer, HR, Enterprise Apps
To strengthen our growing Enterprise Applications team, we are looking for a Software Engineer, who takes pride in supporting the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. You will be the single point of contact to support our compliance team during off-hours as the software/support engineer ensuring zero downtime with our Customer Risk Rating Products. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate to learn new things with minimal direction/oversight. You will report to the Engineering Manager of Compliance, Coverage and Marketing, and be part of the larger Coinbase Enterprise Applications and Architecture team .
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Supporting our internal business stakeholders through the EAASD Jira Project Production support intake channel, identifying and resolving issues (Kanban style), and providing premier support experience.
- Hands-on configuration in Workday business processes, custom reports, EIB Inbounds, Security, Alerts and Notifications and Integrations
- Support integrations of various types such as benefits, third party payroll, EIBs and Studios, Configure third party systems like ADP WorkforceNow in accordance with third party vendor documentation.
- Design and Develop new reports requests that come in via the EAASD support queue in Jira
- Ownership of both Quality and RUN responsibilities pertaining to HR projects
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues and help prioritise against existing backlog based on severity and impact
- Be able easily put on your BSA hat if needed
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 3+ year’s experience with Workday’s configurable security, EIB Inbounds, Core HCM Business Processes, Alerts and Notifications framework, and integrations
- Experience with Workday GPC connectors is a plus
- Experienced with Workday SOAP API, REST API, and Import API patterns
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Passion for technology, industry research and enjoys solving business problems
Nice to haves:
- Workday Certified in HCM and Integrations.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.