Support Developer Engineer at Liberis (Remote)
Job Title: Support Developer Engineer
Location: Scale Space Building, 1st Floor, 58 Wood Lane, London W12 7RZ
Liberis are the leading global provider of embedded business finance and are proud to have delivered more than £500 million in funding to SMEs across the UK, EU and US.
We’ve been pioneering embedded finance since 2007 and over the years, we’ve worked in partnership with banks, SaaS providers, payment processors, checkout providers, and even the UK government – providing all they need to offer easy and frictionless revenue-based finance solutions to their SME customers through our API-powered funding platform.
We pioneered embedded finance based on a firm belief that funding can be an enormously positive force for businesses. Since we started, our purpose has been to help SMEs access simpler and fairer methods of funding that are customised, intuitive, and responsive to the ups and downs of their business.
We are growing quickly and are keen to hear from an ambitious, talented Support Developer Engineer who wants to help us scale globally!
The team behind the technology
Liberis was born with a strong purpose and it’s at the heart of who we are today.
Behind our technology is a really strong and united team, dedicated to helping our partners have the positive impact on businesses that we all want to see.
Most of us are driven by the idea of helping businesses grow and achieve their ambitions. Some of us just love creating technology that solves a problem. Either way, we believe in what we do, and we enjoy doing it. We’re particularly proud to have been formally recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best (Medium) Workplaces, as well as the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace For Women and a centre of Excellence For Wellbeing.
We’re serious about creating a well maintained and supported platform that has outstanding uptime and the issues our users face are dealt with quickly and effectively. We’re rapidly expanding our technical teams and this role offers a chance to shape how our support and maintenance function should operate, the tools we should use and how our platform should be managed.
Who are you?
You understand that working as part of an empowered team is the best way to deliver at pace. You are passionate about providing a frictionless customer experience and work tirelessly to remove impediments for customers. You are equally at home working with stakeholders and developers alike to resolve challenges you face. You’ll always go that extra mile to ensure the customer issues get resolved promptly.
We think you'll need?
- A proven track record developing SOAP and/or REST interfaces
- Demonstrable optimisation, profiling, testing and refactoring skills
- Excellent communicator & fluent in English
It would advantageous if you have:
- Working experience with React, Node.js, C# and Azure
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of messaging technologies like RabbitMQ and document DB’s like MongoDB
- Knowledge and experience with Azure DevOps and Azure Pipelines
What will you be doing here?
- You’ll be working on the development service desk ensuring errors, outages and incidents are resolved within SLA
- You’ll be responsible for BAU activities across the estate
- You’ll be maintaining cross-platform middle-layer and library components that allows us to seamlessly interface with our partners
- You’ll be maintaining optimised web based front end interfaces for both internal and external customers
- You’ll be collaborating with your team and stakeholders to solve complex business problems
- You’ll be focusing on the quality of the software whilst delivering frequently to the customers.
- You’ll ensure that applications and services are monitored, logged, backed-up and reliable at all times
- You’ll enable our customers to have a seamless experience by providing a supported, secure and robust platform.
What we can offer you?
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and
healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials
What happens next?
Think this sounds like the right next move for you? If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. You can reach us at [email protected] - we look forward to chatting with you!