The world’s looked to data analytics to bridge the gap between floods of data and the struggle to use that data effectively to make timely, impactful decisions. Today, most organizations are awash in analytics that “aren’t quite right” – models that were developed to generally, or too slowly, to be effective in dynamic, fast-paced environments. Striveworks is simplifying ModelOps with a powerful and extensible platform that instantiates the data analytic process as code.
Striveworks is trusted by leading Fortune 500 firms as well as leaders in the public sector to be their primary solution for managing model development, monitoring, and governance – and ensuring those models solve the real challenges their organizations face.
Striveworks’ Chariot Platform enables users to turn their own production data into models and turn models into production systems. Uniquely, as you train, test, deploy, and use models, our lineage system enables you to track both the “upstream” provenance of model and data sources, but also the “downstream” usage of the resultant model inferences. Combining this with a highly principled experience for data and model development, Chariot gives our customers in highly regulated industries an unmatched governance solution over the top of a performant ModelOps platform.The Role
Chariot is used by customers to develop, deploy, and maintain production ML models. We’re looking for exemplary staff engineers with a product mindset, who can architect and build core services, and ultimately want to be core contributors to the direction of the company. You’re right for this challenge if you value and possess technical expertise and you push the boundaries of your own capabilities, while fostering the same excellence in others. You are outcome-driven, not requirements-driven. We’re looking for people who are excited about our core development themes:
- Everything as Code
- Cloud-neutral development
- Novel workflow orchestration
- Hexagonal, event-driven, microservice architecture
- Optimizing, deploying, and refining AI models and algorithms
We spend a lot of time in our hiring process talking about shared values. Why? We passionately believe that fostering an environment where people can self-actualize and pursue greatness is the best way to achieve our individual and collective goals. What does this mean? We want an environment where you persevere relentlessly to achieve your goals. You know the team has the same goals as you, and you make and accept decisions for the team with humility. Your say/do ratio is 1. You know that there is no smartest person in the room. Makes sense? We’re already on the same page.
Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Excellence in Go or Python
- Excellence in owning entire software projects
- Excellence in the design and development of performant, scalable services
- Knowledge of DevOps tooling: CI/CD tools, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
- Comfort with cloud architecture: commercial cloud, OpenStack
- Passion for the “cutting edge” of software engineering, development tools, and programming techniques
- Excellent project planning and communication skills
- Driven, self-directed personality
- Strong sense of mission and commitment to making a difference
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. (e.g. permanent resident, U.S. citizen)
- Top-of-market salary and total compensation
- Generous equity plan
- Health/vision/dental insurance
- Free lunches and snacks
- Flexible PTO plan
Striveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity or expression), national origin, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Striveworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Operations at [email protected]
Striveworks is a participating employer in the E-Verify program.