Staff Software Engineer, LiveRamp Safe Haven at LiveRamp
Staff Software Engineer, LiveRamp Safe Haven
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a Staff Software Engineer to help build our LiveRamp Safe Haven product, one of the fastest growing products within the company.
A few years from now we will be known for creating the category of “Safe Havens” that enables controlled access to unique data assets necessary to understand the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, and create superior customer experiences.
The LiveRamp Safe Haven engineering team is here to make the grant vision a reality. The team owns the end to end implementation of the systems and solutions that drives the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product. You will have a unique experience working in a startup-like environment within an established company.
- Work on a remote-first team that consists of supportive and passionate software engineers.
- Collaborate closely with product, data science, infrastructure, and other internal partners.
- Design and build core services, APIs, and infrastructure that supports the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product.
- Have an impact across the entire Safe Haven product suite.
Your team will:
- Design and build the core services, APIs, and infrastructure that drives the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product.
- Build data collaboration capabilities that allow different parties to connect their own data and also create new data partnerships.
- Build tools that enable data analysts and data scientists to turn data into actionable insights.
- Leverage cutting-edge privacy-enhancing technologies to enhance our product offerings.
- 5+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code to deliver business value.
- Have a passion and track record for designing and building scalable services, APIs, and infrastructures.
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure).
- You should be a resident of US. We will not be accepting international applicants at this time.
- Have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong experience programming in Java.
- Experience working with big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Airflow, etc)
- Experience working on a remote-first team.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.