ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We, the HR Service delivery group are currently seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to build highly innovative solutions on top of our proven platform-as-a-service (PaaS) product. The successful candidate will work across our applications, delivering new functionality, new products and work across the entire lifecycle from design through go live, while working closely with a team of passionate and talented individuals.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own and drive feature delivery through requirements gathering, design, implementation, unit testing and automation phases.
- Write rich web components, build performant and scalable applications.
- As a staff engineer you'll lead a scrum team and drive feature direction, design and be the person willing to assist other team members in solving complex problems. Find the gaps we need to fill and help us level up through product improvement, technical enrichment, training, etc.
- Provide timely world class support that delights our customers.
- Mentor and help grow the team into a super talented team
To be successful in this role you have:
- 6+ years of experience designing & implementing highly interactive UI for high volume, scalable and robust web applications
- Solid experience with databases, REST APIs and performant, scalable and robust design
- Exceptional trouble shooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience writing user interface unit tests, profiling, and code tuning
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Some product features the team has built:
Onboarding and transitions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0U8NdWYMHc
Journey Accelerator: https://youtu.be/qwsHVgICHb4?t=113
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 , or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.