By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari's Infrastructure team builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We partner with engineering teams to establish standards, improve reliability and cost-efficiency. This is a great opportunity to scale cloud infrastructure to meet the high demand and rapid growth of both users and workload per user.
You will use your software engineering skills to improve the availability, latency, efficiency, and scalability of Clari's infrastructure. You will own technology efforts and develop solutions that enable engineering productivity and resilience of our products. Our teams are empowered and expected to help realize Clari's vision via active development and collaboration with our engineering partners.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- 8+ years of relevant experience building distributed systems on a public cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Passion for using measurements and data to solve challenging problems and iterate quickly
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Good knowledge in SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra) is a plus
- Experience in distributed systems, data processing, and analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes is a plus
- Build infrastructure on top of public cloud, abstracting complexity
- Build self serve capabilities to empower teams to operate services in a reliable, secure, efficient manner
- Research and implement improvements to our infrastructure and processes
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description