Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner's MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are now developing and expanding our portfolio into protection for cloud native workloads and need high performing leaders to help us achieve leadership in this space as well.
Zscaler is hiring Software Engineers to work on delivering a multi-tenant, scalable, and secure SaaS platform with a microservices architecture. Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-wont-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Idea catalyst. Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
- Research, design, and experiment to execute fast proof of concepts to evaluate similar products.
- Create architecture diagrams, design, and prototypes with integration as a primary goal.
- As a core member of the technical panel contribute towards research, architecture, and design of the next generation Zscaler Cloud Security products.
- Develop and Optimize algorithms, contributing to improve and develop new patents.
- Create and deliver prototypes to larger teams as reusable components.
- Engage with a larger Zscaler's technology leadership, to cross-pollinate learnings.
- Ability to translate product vision to execution via prototypes.
- Bring clarity in technical ambiguous situations.
- 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency coding in Golang. Python a plus .
- Willingness to get hands-on to execute proof of concepts.
- Working knowledge of microservices application development using Kubernetes and Docker (must have).
- Working knowledge of large event stream platforms designed on Kafka.
- Working experience with Data Warehousing and Big Data systems.
- Strong data structure and algorithms skills to optimize distributed backend systems and databases such as NoSQL, Relational, and Graph.
- Have demonstrable expertise working with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Additional experience with Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud (GCP) preferred.
- Team player able to work effectively across different teams cross-functionally.
- Have no technology affinity and bias and evaluates what fits for the product.
- Ability to articulate and present a solution to both technical and non technical stakeholders.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Graph databases like Neo4j, AWS Neptune, MongoDB.
- Experience with Snowflake and Presto.
- Not must, but good to have experience with Java/.netcore/GoLang.
- Experience in developing enterprise cloud-native SaaS products.
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices, standards, and tooling.
- Experience and visibility in the broader open-source and technology community.
- Working tutorials, samples, or projects that make use of cloud native and/or CNCF related projects.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.