Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Application Experience team provides a unified user experience across a fleet of SaaS applications. We are the engineering owners of LiveRamp’s design system, and work to provide reusable UX patterns for a global collaboration of application developers focused on different business needs. We also support applications powering several cross-product services, as well as LiveRamp’s core shared internal and external UIs.
- Lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Work closely with the User Experience team
- Success in this role will result in user interface solutions that elevate the experience of LiveRamp’s clients
- Success in this role will result in additions to LiveRamp’s design system that amplify and accelerate collaborating teams of application developers
Your team will:
- Provide the tools and architectural guidelines that facilitate to a consistent, sustainable, and unified customer experience across all of LiveRamp’s applications while allowing each application team to focus on their specific value proposition
- 8+ years experience in application development
- Experience as a team’s technical leader
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails
- Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Agile software development
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food (In-Office): enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.