Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
AuditBoard has a stateless containerized application architecture built on Kubernetes, hosted on multiple cloud platforms and regions and maintained with our custom automation infrastructure software. AuditBoard is looking for a Staff Software Engineer specialized in DevOps who has industry experience scaling reliable and secure cloud infrastructure at a global scale. We are looking for an engineer who has had end-to-end experience building, designing, and supporting a cloud-based infrastructure stack. An ideal candidate for this role is comfortable driving infrastructure features as an individual contributor from design to production, taking requirements from the QA, Engineering, Technical Support, and others, and producing secure, scalable, robust, implementations.
- Maintain reliability for our production systems to exceed our SLA requirements, part of which is being in an on-call rotation for production issues
- Help us achieve our quarterly and annual goalsHelp define quarterly and annual goals for the DevOps team and assisting the team in hitting quarterly defined OKRs and goals
- Help define internal Service Level Objectives and Service Level Indicators ( for the DevOps team to achieve better reliability
- Improve overall observability of the AuditBoard platform through the implementation of better monitors such as analyzing long-term trends or alerting on anomalous behavior
- Lead and architect new cloud infrastructure to enable high performance SaaS applications globally in the cloud.
- Experience designing a globally distributed system in a cloud-based and container-based world
- You will fit into our teams, be a fantastic collaborator, comfortable with giving and receiving feedback and able to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Continue to grow automation for infrastructure provisioning, developer efficiency, and internal tooling efficiency
- Assist our customer support and sales team with technical issues in regards to the AuditBoard application
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong software development background with strong expertise in at least one programming language
- Experience with Docker and running container orchestration systems (Kubernetes preferred)
- Experience working in Cloud services providers (AWS or Azure is preferred)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and other cloud automation tools (HashiCorp suite)
- Experience with building observability tooling, dashboards, and alerting for monitoring distributed systems
- Deep understanding of monitoring, networking, security at the application layer and cloud infrastructure layer
- Experience with running and maintaining B2B SaaS products for thousands of enterprise customers
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- On-call rotation for production related issues to uphold our SLA with clients
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!