Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
About this Role
Clari's Infrastructure organization builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join the Developer Productivity team within the Infrastructure organization. In this role, you will work on improving the development workflow of code, build, test, and deploy to enable engineering velocity. You will have the opportunity to empower and impact all engineering teams within Clari.
If you’re passionate about developer productivity and looking to join a growing team that is fluid, dynamic, and inclusive, we would love to hear from you!
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Define, measure, and improve key velocity metrics such as lead time for changes
- Collaborate with other engineering teams and cross-functional partners such as Product Management and Customer Success about requirements, design, and architecture
- Full ownership of solutions for delivery pipelines, from concept to production including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Mentor, coach, train other members of the Developer Productivity team
- Champion industry best practices on continuous delivery
- 8+ years of experience in building and managing large scale, business-critical applications in the cloud
- Expertise in continuous delivery tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker, TravisCI, Bamboo, etc
- Ability to code in Java, Python, or Go
- Communicate clearly and concisely about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems, and propose iterative solutions
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description