Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The Loans Platform team is responsible for Affirm’s core loan's product, as well as building new loan products. We are experiencing exponential growth for our core lending product, and we want you to guide the team to scale the product by 100x and beyond, and add new features to make our loans even more compelling and accessible to more consumers. Your leadership will play a key-role in helping the team supply impact to the growth of the company by launching new products.
We are only just getting started! Come join us as we build a beloved, lasting financial services brand predicated on integrity and trust. It’s going to be an outstanding ride!
What You'll Do
- Architect our loans platform and features to enable product innovation.
- Extend the platform for rapid global deployment, scaling, and expansion.
- Significantly affect Affirm’s top-line growth by bringing new financial products from inception to market fit and beyond.
- Mentor a product engineering team innovating on Affirm’s product offering.
- Partner cross-functionally with product and business teams to translate requirements into scalable and robust solutions.
What We Look For
- Ambition to change consumer financial services for the better.
- Prior experience architecting, building, launching, and maintaining sophisticated products.
- Passion for developing peers through direct mentorship, code review, pairing, group learning sessions, and effective task delegation.
- Business impact focus, pragmatic approach to delivering projects on time and safely, through well-scoped, orchestrated deployments.
- Focus on building positive relationships with partners through collaborative problem solving, and translation of requirements into future-facing solutions.
- Preferred experience – Banking, Accounting, Capital Markets, Trading, Treasury Systems
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.