LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
- Work with a team of supportive and passionate software engineers
- Own product features from the development phase through to production deployment
- Have a direct impact across the entire engineering organization by developing tools, libraries and processes used by all teams
- Design and implement tools and libraries to facilitate the development and testing of RESTful APIs and asynchronous APIs
- Have an impact in the broader industry by representing LiveRamp to speak at events and conferences
Your team will:
- Provide the whole engineering team with the tools they need to develop high performance APIs with a spec-based approach
- Help teams think about their API strategy and guide them on the tools, best practices and infrastructure related to API development
- Be responsible for enabling our platformization strategy in the most efficient way possible
- 5+ years of experience in the fields of backend software engineering
- Versatile Java developer comfortable with using modern API technologies as well as developing intuitive tooling and abstractions for developers
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Track record of leading and delivering large scale, cross-team, cross-functional projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering
- Spring Boot
- Stream processing - Spark streaming, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Flink
- Modern datastores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, Azure Cosmos DB, Aerospike
- Experience as a formal tech lead
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig
- Understanding of automated QA needs related to Big Data
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of your own home!
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.