By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
Clari's Infrastructure team builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to define and design solutions for Clari to meet our business needs for availability, performance, and reliability.
You will have the opportunity to influence system design, build fault tolerance capabilities, optimize systems to improve efficiency and enable a fast rate of innovation. You will set technical direction and lead solutions to large-scale problems, eliminate toil through automation and drive resiliency across engineering teams.
Our teams are empowered and expected to help realize Clari's vision via active development and collaboration with our engineering partners.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Lead design and implement solutions to improve availability and resiliency of Clari’s services
- Definite operational maturity by defining and implementing SLIs, SLOs, enable faster detection, and isolation of failures and proactively work to mitigate them
- Drive sustainable incident response, retrospectives, and identify opportunities to improve user experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience building distributed systems on a public cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Strong foundation in software application design and system internals
- Experience architecting complex, large-scale and critical products with business impact
- Collaborate effectively with other engineers to solve the most complex technical problems. This involves mentoring, peer reviews, participating in technical design reviews
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
Read Full Job Description