Title: Staff Golang Engineer - Platform Team
Reports To: Director, Platform Engineering
The Platform Team at LTK is composed of engineering experts that adhere to the principles of DevOps. We deliver a range of services and libraries including automation and configuration management, monitoring and alerting, enterprise infrastructure administration, identity management, and event orchestration. Each member works to create and maintain foundational services owned by the platform team as well as work with other software development teams with the goal of ensuring consistent scalability, availability, observability.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide developer support as well as for Platform-owned services
- Create and maintain documentation for Platform team services and libraries
- Build and maintain core identity management services
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders during incident and security response management
- Provide support to internal developers as they leverage Platform services to transition their services into production
- Discover new opportunities for improving efficiency of our development team and others
Must have qualifications:
- Proficient in creating/maintaining golang http services used at scale in a production environment
- Well-versed in unit & integration testing standards and best practices
- Demonstrated experience with incident management
- Advocate for infrastructure-as-code best practices and have experience with tools like CloudFormation and Terraform
- Experience with administration for one of the following: (MySQL, Postgres, Redis)
- Ability to demonstrate standards and best practices for building scalable and highly available services
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Thorough understanding of REST + HTTP concepts
- Possess a passion for automation
- Experience with API Gateway technologies such as (Tyk or Kong)
- Familiar with authentication and authorization flows
- Some familiarity with the OIDC and Oauth2 specs
- Familiar with CICD such as Github Actions
- Experience building or maintaining a Developer self-governance Portal
What's in it for you as an employee of LTK?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.