Emergency room visits and hospital stays can be uncomfortable and stressful times for families and their loved ones. DispatchHealth allows people to receive high quality and cost-effective medical care in the comfort of their homes. A rapidly scaling startup, DispatchHealth provides an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need.
Technology and data drive all aspects of our business and allow for better care delivery from patient onboarding, patient care, and post care follow-up. We’re looking to create a best-in-class technology platform that helps our patients stay in the comfort of their homes – and we’re looking for people like you to help shape and build the technology that changes the way people receive healthcare.
______________________________________________________________________________Staff Front End Engineer
- Build new and support existing applications that help our patients receive medical care
- Collaborate with backend and full-stack engineers to ship features
- Work cross collaboratively with product managers and designers to iterate on and define product scope and design
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on new and emerging technologies, determining how they will integrate into current and evolving infrastructure
- Help define the team roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
- Be part of an inclusive, collaborative team that embraces healthy discussions and supports each other in their goals
- Leave the code in a better state than when you found it (progressive refactor)
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with design systems (e.g. Bootstrap, Material UI)
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing (e.g. Jest, Cypress)
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product and Design
- Interest in helping to shape the mission and roadmap of a team, and rallying others to join you
- Eagerness to share your own ideas, and openness to those of others
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $175,000 - $200,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family and short-term disability leave.
To see our Employee Privacy Notice, please see here: https://www.dispatchhealth.com/employee-privacy-notice/