LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Data Marketplace team owns and operates LiveRamp's Data Marketplace. We develop UIs that our customers use directly to acquire or monetize marketplace data, as well as APIs that enable integrations between LiveRamp's marketplace and other data platforms in the ecosystem.
- Lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Define new standards and best practices for application and API development.
- Be a coach to other engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles.
- Architect solutions for embedding our marketplace capabilities within external platforms.
Your team will:
- Stay nimble and respond quickly to emerging opportunities.
- Build the world's most valuable data marketplace with an emphasis on top-notch UX and powerful embeddability
- 8+ years experience in application development
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Experience as a team’s technical leader
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails or Node.js
- Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.