Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
We have a terrific opportunity in our Zscaler Remote Browser Isolation team for a Staff DevOps Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, dynamic team that is working on cutting edge Browser Isolation technology to evolve our current cloud security flagship products: ZIA and ZPA.
About the Role:
Zscaler is looking for an agile and hands-on Staff DevOps engineer that has a unique combination of skills and wants to develop professionally inside a world-class engineering team. The ideal candidate will play a key role in all phases of the product development cycle, from definition, design, through implementation and test of our Browser Isolation technology. The candidate will be joining the efforts of our DevOps/Platform team to help in the endeavor of designing automation for our complex infrastructure requirements, implementing CI pipelines and new automated software delivery methods.
- Build, Test and Enhance the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Implement tools and automation to increase developers productivity and act as a advocate for DevOps inside the engineering team.
- Working closely with QA and Engineering to understand, design and implement solutions for the infrastructure that are aligned with the business requirements.
- Design and implement tools for automation of deployment/upgrade of customer rollouts with a focus on minimizing maintenance requirements and error prone tasks.
- Work with SMEs and participate in all phases of product development to assess, plan and contribute to the evolution of infrastructure to support the product from a scalability and performance perspective.
- Work with engineering teams to improve tools, processes, and the microservices they support.
- Participate in post-mortem operations discussions, capacity planning exercises to help identify areas of improvements on automation and error reporting/observability.
- Minimum 7-9 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience with designing and implementing automation tools to manage cloud or on-premise infrastructure.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with at least one public cloud platform like AWS, Azure, or GCP. AWS Preferred.
- Must have experience with Container schedulers like Kubernetes (preferred) and/or Docker Swarm.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Linux Operating System.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience working with CI & Build tools.
- Good experience working with one or more config management and orchestration tools like Terraform, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Salt or Chef. Terraform or Docker Preferred.
- Experience coding in one or more of the following languages: Python or GoLang. Bash scripting as well.
- Passion for automation and problem solving.
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both with a global team and individually
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.