DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
DISQO is a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that powers brand decisions with breakthrough insights on consumer experience. People experience brands in different ways. DISQO’s platform allows you to understand what people think and do throughout the entire brand experience.
DISQO is searching for a Staff Security Engineer within our DISQO Information Security organization to help build a world-class security program that enables a world where people trust in sharing information to improve the human experience.
This person will be a key technical lead reporting to the Director of Information Security. The individual must have expertise in AWS cloud security, network security and must have worked in an Enterprise Environment that includes experience in large scale public cloud environments
What you will do:
- Partner with DISQO counterparts to implement security processes, architecture, designs, and implement technologies that reduce security risks
- Participate in the development and implementation of secure design, architecture principles, requirements, and standards. Have deep expertise in Identity & Access Management, Detective Controls, Data Protection, Infrastructure, Endpoint security and incident response.
- Be highly visible in the security and infrastructure communities at DISQO.
- Build and sustain good working relationships with teams and involve them in the overall strategy.
- Participate in defining secure design and deployment, secure configuration practices, and using an appropriate technology solutions.
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors facing DISQO. Serve as a core member of the Information Security team shaping and maturing security capabilities across all security domains on prep and in the cloud.
- Develop technical security requirements for the business and see them through the development lifecycle. Collaborate with business contacts to ensure 3rd party cloud applications are aligned with our standards, controls, policies, and principles.
- Provide diligent security consulting including design, reviews, and recommendations for various IT projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrate a dedication to integrity and ethics, process improvement, and customer satisfaction. Mentor Security Engineers
What you bring to the table:
- One of the following certifications: CISSP, CCSP, or CISM certification
- At least one AWS Certification, Security Specialty or Professional a plus
- Working knowledge of NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, SOC2, GDPR, CCPA and CIS Controls
- Experience with Agile
- 10+ years of information security
- 5+ years AWS
- Proficiency in Python, shell scripting. Experience in JS, TS, react a plus
- Servant Leader and Agile DNA
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.