SRE Engineer/ODWEK/KTA at Zealogics LLC (Atlanta, GA)
* Responsible for managing WM Content Management OnDemand systems and ODWEK , including setting up of Folders, Application Groups, Applications and file patterns needed to load the data, permissioning as needed to integrate with EPR, and implementing Retention Criteria in accordance with ILM standards.
* Provides subject matter expertise on how WM standards are implemented in relation to how to store and retrieve documents from OnDemand, e.g. where a document gets stored, what indexes best fit that type of report etc. and advises Application development teams on how best to adhere to these standards. Attends meeting with users and appdev teams advises on best practices, integration of reports with existing Folders and downstream systems
* Provide L3 troubleshooting for all report boarding, report retrieval and entitlement issues, including escalations from the helpdesk on OnDemand32 desktop application issues.
* Advanced knowledge of Report formats needed to successfully load to OnDemand, including AFP, linedata, pdf, generic index format.
* Experience in using arsxml to do batch administration,
* .Ability to mentor Appdev in best practices and procedures
* Unix Scripting (Perl, Shell)* Odwek/Java programming expertise.
* DB2 SQL and knowledge of CMOD DB Structures.
* Experience in using Splunk and Extrahop to diagnose issues
* Experience with ServiceNow and MSOffice suite of software. Provide technical Hands-On support for in troubleshooting and diagnosing production issues
* Work closely with consumers of data as well as source systems owners to address all issues. Act as an escalation point for various teams such as Level 1 support, L2 Incident management, L3-DEV, and/or other system owners as appropriate.
* Provide on-call coverage as required. Fault finding based on problem tickets and direct escalation from customers. Liaison for change and incident review.
* Work with the business and technology teams to review functional and technical specifications. Participate in the implementation and rollout of new services and products. Analyze and Identify production support patterns, alerts and monitoring gaps to provide solutions, standards and best practices
* Document, implement and adhere to operational and technical standards, best practices, processes, and procedures (problem/change/release/request management/service/time reporting)
* Log Tickets and outages to track workflow. Assist with identifying and implementing areas for improvement within existing operational and technical processes and maintain related documentation.
* Partner with various other IT/Engineering groups to implement solutions.
* Reduce human intervention through automation
* Understanding/implementing Site Reliability Engineering framework to improve monitoring and customer experience.
* Track and provide regular progress updates and dashboard reporting into teams Jive, Twiki, SharePoint sites. Lead training sessions. Perform software decommission, installation, upgrades in accordance with firm Change Control Procedures.