Sr. Technical Product Manager (Unified Communications Engineering Team) at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Sr. Technical Product Manager in Dallas, TX. You will be a part of the Unified Communications team that is responsible for telephony, call center, and collaboration tools across the enterprise (WebEx, Zoom, Slack), including voice systems, UCCE contact center, Customer Support workforce management, call recording, and Customer Service tool integrations such as Oracle CRM, Open Methods, CardEasy, etc.
As the Sr. Technical Product Manager on Unified Communications at Chewy, you will work with our users to identify gaps in our service offerings and own the implementation strategy from measurement to delivery. You will translate/break down business requirements into technical specs for the UC team. You will own product vision, roadmap, set deliverables, defining KPIs, and ensure they are met.
What You'll Do:
- Serves as business liaison to facilitate and build relationships with and among internal IT teams and with business units.
- Maintain product vision and roadmap, keeping stakeholders up to date on the deliverables and timelines
- Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information regarding service requests, projects, and initiatives.
- Works in conjunction with key stakeholder, business subject matter experts and others as necessary to determine the future state of a specific business deliverable.
- Evangelize systems and services built across engineering organization to ensure all available users can take advantage of it
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and make sure the team is continuously delivering to the growing needs of the business
- Work with engineering and development teams to resolve bottlenecks to help deliver systems and functionality which meet customer needs
- Analyze customer needs across teams and projects, identifying commonalities and working with engineers to build tools that meet these common needs and use cases
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions for activities undertaken by Engineering
- Identifies opportunities and may assess and provide recommendations based on business relevance, appropriate timing, technology, implementation, and deployment.
- Review and report on progress for initiatives/projects, managing project risks - including the development of contingency plans
- Monitor industry technology advancements and trends
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 7 years of Technical product/project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Operations Management or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Strong Contact Center experience preferred
- Ability to architect high-level system plans
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
- Ability to work independently and as a part of cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Experience in working through complex issues and providing alternative solutions, with IT organizational and cross-functional awareness
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to travel (~10%).
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]