Sr. Technical Marketing Engineer (SWG/ZTNA/CASB) at Lookout (Remote)
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We are seeking an innovative technical marketing engineer to support our marketing initiatives. You will be contributing your technical expertise to the development of our marketing materials, assist with marketing campaigns and launches, and provide sales staff and clients with technical support.
You will lead knowledge transfer and training of sales and sales engineering in both direct and indirect channels, and contribute to core messaging for the fulfillment of marketing goals. Your technical knowledge will carry over across multiple mediums into sales enablement.
To ensure success as a technical marketing engineer, you should exhibit sound knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to apply your technical expertise to the development of marketing materials. A top-notch technical marketing engineer will be someone whose technical expertise results in marketing campaign success.
- Develop technical product positioning and product demos.
- Define and deliver technical solution benefits, positioning and expertise to sales engineering teams, and partners.
- Develop sales tools including technical presentations, product videos, reference architectures and best practices around cloud security modules
- Create and communicate detailed solution benefits with internal sales teams and channel partners.
- Develop and communicate success stories, demonstrating how Lookout has protected customers.
- Support marketing programs, campaigns and additional assets with technical content and messaging that create demand.
- Research competitive solutions, maintain competitive comparisons and evaluations.
- Ensure internal organizational readiness for product launches and new feature releases for the Lookout platform.
- Training marketing teams on product specifications and functionalities
- Delivering presentations and performing product demonstrations
- Contributing to marketing strategies by researching market trends and associated technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, marketing, business, or related
- At least 5 year’s experience as a technical marketing engineer in SWG/CASB/ZTNA markets
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and product design specific to cloud security
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Great negotiation, persuasion, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills