ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The mobile experience is one of the key areas of innovation for ServiceNow as we strive to transform user experiences for the enterprise. Come join our team of talented Java backend, iOS, and Android engineers and share our passion for user experience, innovation, performance, and quality.
· Innovate the Mobile Platform architecture in areas such as enhanced mobile offline capabilities
· Partner with other architects to successfully drive changes to the Mobile Platform, enabling end-to-end architecture collaboration between server and mobile client (iOS and Android)
· Research and summarize relevant technology trends to provide guidance on technical investment, emerging competitive pressures, market opportunities, and M&A risks/opportunities.
· Develop hands-on understanding of mobile codebase to better inform technical design guidance and identify / mitigate risks
· Connect with engineers, managers, platform architect to gather feedback and directly advocate for key initiatives
· Articulate complex technical and architectural concepts to a wide range of audiences from new college hires to C-level
· Work with different ServiceNow teams for incorporating various platform capabilities into the mobile architecture.
· Participate in and lead technical architecture reviews for Mobile Platform functionality
· Establish best practices and mentor the team in adopting themQualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
· 10+ years of experience as a software engineer
· Strong hands-on experience with mobile architecture (iOS/Android), designing and building mobile offline solutions.
· Ability to learn ServiceNow platform, ServiceNow mobile codebase, and new technologies quickly and demonstrate hands-on understanding
· Strong understanding of design patterns, integration patterns/practice, data modeling principles and best practices
· Ability to transform business requirements and functional specification into technical designs. Ability to develop architectures at different levels (e.g. applications, integrations, deployments, operations, code modules, process flows, algorithms, APIs and interfaces), taking into consideration stability, performance, maintainability, and applying technology trade-offs to balance time, budget, and scope.
· Strong problem-solving, analytical, and design skills
· Strong communication skills and ability to connect and build respect with engineers, managers, PMs, customers and partners
· BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
· Previous experience working in a multinational team environment is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.