Sr. Solution Architect at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Primarily provides pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions. Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations. Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions. May create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions. May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client. May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Solution Architect to provide deep technical estimates & enterprise presentations to customer leadership to drive sales pipeline. Requires strong former experience as software engineer & cloud architect to craft & scope custom solutions & integrations to meet requirements for our Adobe Experience Cloud & Platform customers.
What you'll Do
Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel
Partner with Adobe sales teams to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
Design & estimate deep technical & custom development solutions that meet customer requirements
Collaborate with team of software engineer consultants onshore & offshore
Develop robust recommendations, proposals and scope of work documents for Adobe Consulting engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
Present your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way
Help customers understand Adobe’s capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
Continuously improve the Solution Architects team’s knowledge, methodologies and customer-facing collateral
What you need to succeed
- 7+ years of experience working in a top-tier consulting or technology organization
- Strong drive to solve customer technical requirements & rapidly convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
- Balance of business & technical acumen, including ability to articulate high level technical solutions to business problems and tie your solutions to program success criteria
- Experience architecting & estimating deep technical custom solutions & integrations that require large data volumes & cloud environments
- Experience in building large-scale data processing projects using AWS technologies – (Lambda, S3, EC2, EMR, Kinesis, DynamoDB, API Gateway)
- Experience with Data Modeling and tuning of relational as well as NoSQL datastores (Athena, MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience in ETL development using Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Industry background as a software engineer, data engineer, cloud architect or relevant experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience speaking publicly to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (i.e. Managers, Directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Great teammate who can collaborate with multiple partners to arrive at the best solution
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- MBA, Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant industry experience
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $160,500 - $208,400
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.