Sr. Software Engineer at PointClickCare (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:17 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 19, 2022
PointClickCare is the leading healthcare technology platform enabling meaningful collaboration and access to real-time insights at any stage of a patient’s healthcare journey. PointClickCare’s single platform spans the care continuum, fostering proactive, holistic decision-making and improved outcomes for all. Over 25,000 long-term post-acute care providers, and over 2,700 hospitals use PointClickCare today, enabling care collaboration and value-based care delivery for over 195 million lives across the U.S.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
Our software development team at Collective Medical is rapidly growing, and we need top Engineers who want to join our team. We’re looking for passionate and talented developers to join us. We value people who make technology a way of life and who push the boundaries on what’s possible.
We’re looking for a Senior Java Engineer. If you thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, if you want to create and develop novel software solutions, if you enjoy developing technologies that have immediate and measurable impact on the business, if you are innovative and can solve big problems and if you know how to leverage software to help a growing and dynamic business succeed—We want to talk to you.
As a Software Developer with Collective Medical, you will be given tremendous opportunity to innovate and contribute your ideas. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We believe strongly in self-organization, mentoring, and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
Who you’ll work with:
You will be part of our growing team of top Engineers with the ability to directly impact the success of the organization. You’ll report to our Director of Software Engineering and will work closely with our Product, QA and Devops teams.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
· Analyzing requirements
· Helping assess estimates from Engineers
· Daily code reviews with team
· Sprint meetings, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives
· Develop & support solutions in unique and innovative ways
· Complex integrations with distributed systems
· Assure availability and scalability of solutions
· Support peers in implementing new software solutions
· Translate business requirements into real-world technology solutions
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
· Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE
· 5+ years of experience developing software professionally
· Experience working in an Agile software development environment
· Top Java coding proficiency
· Experience with Spring & REST services
· Familiarity with application containers – Tomcat, Wildfly, Docker
· Web UI coding experience – Angular
· DB integration experience – MySQL, Hibernate, myBatis
· Knowledge of Eclipse/IntelliJ and GIT
What success would look like in this role:
· Developing a good cadence with your team
· Engaging peers outside of software development to demonstrate completed work
· Technical proficiency
· Participation in initiatives that are cross-cutting
· Interpreting intent of business and product requirements
· Strong understanding of business
· Developing relationships with the Product team and other internal groups
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
More Information on PointClickCare
PointClickCare operates in the Healthtech industry. PointClickCare was founded in 2000. It has 1557 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program and Paid Holidays. To see all 67 open jobs at PointClickCare, click here.
Read Full Job Description