Route is helping people discover and celebrate the world's brands through a completely reimagined e-commerce marketplace that directly connects and empowers both consumers and brands. Route’s unique platform takes a holistic approach to online shopping, rethinking the consumer experience from discovery to delivery via the Route app, while offering a suite of features that provides merchants the tools necessary to enhance the overlooked post-purchase experience. Since launching in 2018, Route has built a network of over 1.5 million app users and 7,000 merchants. The company has offices in Lehi, UT and Los Angeles, CA. For more information go to route.com
About the Role
Route's software engineers are developing next-generation technologies that change how millions of users see, share, and discover the world's products. We are looking for versatile engineers that bring a background in distributed systems design and development, large-scale data storage and processing systems, UI design, mobile, and much more
Route is an engineering company. We need our engineers to bring fresh ideas, be excited to take on new problems across the stack, and embrace the startup culture where we must be comfortable being uncomfortable at times. We aspire to hire the best people with a broad set of technical skills, representing a globally diverse audience, and bringing a diversity of ideas, perspectives, and cultures.
- Lead test automation infrastructure implementation across multiple platforms.
- Implement test automation of new and existing features.
- Recommend test automation tools and processes that will help us improve the quality and velocity of our development process.
- Identify test gaps and areas of risk.
- Embody a culture of innovation, transparency, and radical candor.
- Fluent in English
- Work hours based on local time in Utah
- Contracted through third party
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong experience in test automation. We expect proven experience with implementing, maintaining and optimizing large test suites using Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG, Cypress, REST-assured, or equivalent frameworks.
- Understanding of modern CI/CD pipelines.
- MS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Mobile Application Development, Front End Development, Big Data Processing Systems, AWS, Machine Learning.
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms: Shopify API, Magento, WooCommerce/WordPress, BigCommerce, PrestaShop.
- Familiarity with microservice-based and system integration tests.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.