Sr. Software Engineer - Salesforce (remote - within USA) at Roofstock
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:13 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 2, 2022
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $135M to date and have offices across the US in Oakland, California, Dallas,Texas and New York, NY with approximately 400 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We've built an amazing culture where everyone has a voice. We're nice. We get things done. We have fun. We believe in work-life balance (yes, you can really take a vacation). And our values are pretty B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don't be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what's next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
We are seeking a Sr. Salesforce Developer for our Engineering Team. In this role, you'll be a technical liaison in a multi-functional team that addresses strategic business issues involving CRM and internal engineering systems. You will design and build solutions using the Force.com platform along with other languages and technologies to satisfy business requirements.
As our ideal candidate, you like solving problems and working as part of a small but mighty team to produce user facing solutions. You are energized by being able to see clearly how what you do impacts the business every day. While you are comfortable working by yourself, you love working as part of a team, and have strong collaboration skills. You are looking to make your mark, and want to be part of an organization that is changing the way real estate is transacted.
What you will do:
- Implement automation to improve processes and support critical business functions.
- Design and building custom solutions on the Force.com Platform, including custom objects, workflows, Process Builder, Flow and Apex code
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Support customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Effectively partner with various technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies with best practices in mind.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Design user focused and innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, AppExchange packages, creation of complex data models, external integration, business process automation and custom functionality to solve business requirements.
What you will bring:
- 5+years of relevant software development experience.
- Experience developing and maintaining Apex code, supporting test classes and Visual Force Pages, Triggers and configuring Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules.
- Experience with designing and developing applications on Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Lighting components and Lightning web components framework.
- Experience in building and designing web service API’s to integrate Salesforce.com with external business systems.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD.
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off and sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
Flexible time off and sick days
Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
More Information on Roofstock
Roofstock operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Oakland, CA and Dallas, TX. Roofstock was founded in 2015. It has 229 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 10 open jobs at Roofstock, click here.
Read Full Job Description