Sr. Software Engineer, QA (ZIA) at Zscaler (South Bay)
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
- As a part of system and solution test team you will be responsible for the cross functional and system testing of the Zscaler Security Solution.
- Responsible for writing the system and solution test plan.
- Responsible for recreating the customer found defects in the Lab environment.
- Responsible for automating the system and solution test cases.
- Responsible for the interop testing with different vendors IPsec and GRE solutions.
- Contribute to engineering efforts to solve complex engineering problems in testing and tools.
- Design, develop and extend the automated testing frameworks.
- 5-7 years in software dev test or QA test role.
- Experience in developing automated test frameworks in Networking/Cloud domain.
- Versatile and fast learner with ability to take early code and help with early integration testing.
- Experience with REST API, Python, Perl, Expect and scripting.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Networking, Firewalls and IPS systems.
- Strong knowledge of the Web Security, HTTP, Firewall, IPsec VPN, Load balancers.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Must be very hands on, passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for system testing.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills to partner with local and remote engineers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.