Recently acquired by Custom Ink, Printfection is a swag management platform that makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
We are a fully remote company. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located. We're a fun, mature startup and we are growing our team, fast!
This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for a highly motivated and resourceful person to be a leader on our engineering team. In this role, you'll be involved in every aspect of our product from what we build to how we build it. You'll maintain and grow our current platform while building out our RESTful API allowing us to completely re-architect our application's structure. Printfection has a small-team focus, and this position will be reporting directly to the Head of Engineering.
- As a member of our growing Platform Team, you'll play an integral role in growing the Printfection SaaS platform
- Work closely with other members of the team to learn the current platform and assist in the transition to a hub and spoke model - modularized - micro services architecture
- Build a RESTful API based core to decouple UI and business logic to set up seamless growth of our innovative platform serving enterprise level customers
- Ensure the long term quality, security, and scalability of our platform
- You’re a full stack software developer with at least 4 years professional experience working with PHP and on a large scale web application and RESTful APIs with Linux and MySQL experience
- You have advanced knowledge and experience working with enterprise data models and can optimize complex queries
- Proficiency with AWS, Docker and have the confidence to step into both the backend and frontend to keep yourself unblocked
- Proficiency with Linux command line server administration is a plus
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code/Automation/Scripting - Ansible/Terraform
- You pride yourself on polished, easy-to-understand written and verbal communication and care just as much about the readability and simplicity of your code as you do about solving the problem
- You're a team player who looks to make others and what we work on better
- You've been responsible for the success of an application
- Experience in secure coding, during a time where data leaks and malicious actors are on the rise.
- Experience with a transitioning legacy code base and systems, to modern fluid systems
- Experience in remote work and culture environments
- You have a deadline mentality, are detailed-oriented, and have a passion for building things which scale
- You're self-driven and own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20B industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfection and team members
- The Salary band for this role is $130,000-170,000 but will be adjusted based on work experience and skills
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- 401k with company match
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self to work! Our core values are We Care, We Learn and We Act which go hand in hand with Printfection being committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.