Sr. Software Engineer, Front End - Pet Health at Chewy (Miami, FL)
Chewy's Pet Health is on a mission to build innovative solutions for our pet parents and our partner vets, such as Pet Insurance, Practice Hub and Telehealth Service. Engineering plays a critical role in defining and executing our platform roadmap. We take the time to understand the "why" before we start shaping up the "how." We celebrate engineering successes and promote a blameless and continuous learning and improvement engineering culture. We set the bar high for delivering production-ready code by adopting CI/CD and DevOps engineering best practices. Our engineers are encouraged to contribute ideas and code to our own platform and to other partner teams.
As a Sr. Software Engineer focusing on the front end as part of our Pet Health development team, you will be building scalable user experiences that will directly impact millions of customers who care for their furry family members every day. You will be part of an agile team and own the design, review and development of high quality, performant, production-ready code with CI/CD processes to ensure speed and quality.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Experience designing, building, deploying, testing and evolving responsive user experiences
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience designing and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or similar technical field of study preferred), or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Selenium, Cypress, or similar automated testing tools
- Experience in e-commerce or Healthcare
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Experience in Java or other backend programming languages
- Experience in Kubernetes and Helm Charts
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.