Sr. Software Engineer, Conversation Product at Moveworks (Peninsula)
As part of the Conversation Engine team, you have the opportunity to work on the very heart of the groundbreaking Conversational AI product that Moveworks is building for enterprise users. Check out our recent blog postings (part1, part2) here. You will be responsible for building out the user-facing conversation flows and skills which constitute the bridge between the latest Conversational AI framework and the customer impact!
As the pioneer for enterprise AI products, we do not have an established formula for building out the next solution - instead, you will apply your innovation and imagination on unsolved problems.
We don’t require prior experience in conversational AI products. Instead, we look for top performance in your past jobs, passion for optimizing end user facing product features, and a clear thinking framework for building a scalable and tailored user experience. You will be working closely with Machine Learning experts and cross-functional teams for the design and implementation of critical product features.This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Twitter, Snowflake, Instacart, Coca Cola, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
What you’ll do:
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Built In named Moveworks the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area.
- Work closely with Conversation framework experts, to understand and validate the latest Conversational API and best practices
- Implement user-facing conversational functionality on top of the cutting edge Conversational AI support and best practices
- Collaborate with PM, UX, ML, and Enterprise Platform teams to define, scope, and deliver strategic features
- Scale the product to more customers, more domains, and around the globe.
- Identify patterns and ideas to further advance the Conversational AI framework.
- Potential to grow into product owner, or Conversational AI framework expert.
- BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field
- 2+ years of professional development experience building systems at scale
- Good product sense and passion in building a scalable web or conversational UI product
- Good cross-functional collaboration skills
- A constant thirst for learning and a willingness to get out of your comfort zone
- Experience with conversation flows and dialogs, and the ability to abstract out common patterns
- API design and framework scalability (Abstraction of various chat clients and backend system integrations, globalization strategy, etc)
- Exposure or interest in Machine Learning and probabilistic thinking