Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
- As part of the Cloud Quality and Reliability team you will be responsible for the solution testing, tools development and test automation for Zscaler Logging & reporting data platform.
- Design & develop test plans for Zscaler’s cloud logging and reporting features and services.
- Develop Programs/scripts using Python for test automation development.
- Design, develop and extend the automated testing frameworks.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues within Zscaler products running on Unix systems.
- Solve problems and establish plans and provide technical consultation in the design, development and test effort of Zscaler engineering projects which involves in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking Routing and HTTP protocols.
- Identifies issues and technical inter-dependencies and suggest possible solutions.
- Assist in development and delivery of training to cross-functional teams.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues in QA Lab.
- Responsible for coming up with the requirements for the Cloud Service & feature Monitors.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in QA & test automation within Networking and/or Big Data domain.
- Experienced in automation framework development & test automation.
- Proficiency in Python for test automation & tools development.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP .
- Knowledge of Unix systems internal, Computer Networking, Database systems and query language.
- Experienced in Unix shell commands and shell scripts.
- Experience in Big Data platform and data analytics testing is desired.
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on & passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for testing and release qualifications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.