Sr. Site Reliability engineer at Coupa (Ann Arbor, MI)
| Ann Arbor, MI
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:29 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Administration of Linux machines, Windows servers, Web servers, Application servers, Databases.
- Development and automation using high level or low level programming languages.
- Application and infrastructure support for customer environments.
- Collaborate with Product and Support teams to plan and deploy product releases.
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies.
- Ability to participate in design review, code review, code, follow stack trace during incidents and resolve.
- Ability to operate in the high-pressure environment and troubleshoot complex issues quickly, while successfully handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to record, write and review RCA's.
- Release engineering for new product releases and maintenance.
- Understanding and experience in managing cloud infrastructure and platforms, such as AWS and Azure
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years of production system administration and web operations experience
- 5+ years of experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems internals and administration
- 4+ years of experience with programming using .NET Framework, C# or any OOP language.
- Experience with tools like Chef, Octopus, Jenkins, Rundeck or equivalent
- Good understanding of DNS and Load balancers setup and troubleshooting
- Experience in massive-scale web operations
- Experience with containerization, Amazon EKS/ Azure AKS
- MS SQL Server and general database knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communications with passion for solving problem
- Confidence in your ability to own and deliver projects and issues to resolution on your own & Can think and act globally
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
More Information on Coupa
Coupa operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA and Reno, NV. Coupa was founded in 2006. It has 2472 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 189 open jobs at Coupa, click here.
Read Full Job Description