Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Come build and secure applications and infrastructure for a rapidly growing SaaS product using modern technologies and approaches.
- Design, and implement logging and alerting systems to detect malicious activity on AuditBoard’s endpoints, infrastructure, networks, and cloud environments
- Build tools and devise strategies to improve AuditBoard’s ability to hunt threats and respond to intrusions
- Investigate events generated by the alerting pipeline and triage potential incidents
- Work closely with multiple teams during incidents and drive response effort
- Research and document real-world threats to improve our threat intelligence
- Participate in cross-team efforts to design, develop, deploy, and maintain secure cloud-hosted and containerized systems.
- Assist with other Infrastructure, Security, and Compliance activities as required
- 5+ years of working experience within information security or engineering-related fields
- Understanding of the current cyber threat landscape, the tactics commonly used by adversaries, and mitigating detection and investigation techniques.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining an enterprise SIEM/SOAR or security data lake.
- Experience with integrating OSINT for threat hunting activities.
- Experience with IR investigations within Cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and Kubernetes.
- Technical understanding of cloud and container administration, automation, and orchestration.
- Software development proficiency in at least one programming language preferred.
- Familiarity with Terraform, Packer, Kubernetes, and Docker preferred
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- Ability to serve on an on-call rotation for production-related issues to uphold customer SLAs
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental and vision,
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!