Sr Security Engineer - Consumer Identity Security at The Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL)
The Global Information Security (GIS) group provides services and solutions to protect the value and use of Disney's information through risk evaluation, collaboration, standardization, enforcement, and education across the enterprise. We protect the brand and reputation while enabling and supporting business objectives. GIS teams are located in Seattle WA, Burbank CA, Orlando FL, and New York NY - and we will consider any of these locations for this role.
In order to ensure that our services keep TWDC secure, we follow an ongoing, iterative process, including continued reevaluation of our services over time to address emerging threats as well as changes in business and technology. This process includes:
We are looking to add people to our team who are focused on delivery, prioritize data-driven decisions over opinions, are continuous learners, passionate about information security, and love their work.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Conducting Consumer Identity data analysis and exploration to build a risk profile and data driven story around our Consume Identity usage across TWDC.
- Identifying and engaging with data partners across the company to enrich our data visibility and enumeration to continue to refine our risk profiles.
- Aggregate log data into a central location for modeling and creation of outputs to be used in Security Operations Center.
- Create workflows for remediating known threats in the Consumer Identity space.
- Produce and maintain data reporting, analysis, dashboards and scorecards in support of the overall Consumer Identity Protection state of security and risk.
- Identify and implement automation and other data analysis capabilities to maintain and deliver analytics and metric reporting on the state of our Consumer Identity landscape as it relates to security and risk enumeration.
- Document and maintain data dictionaries, concepts, standards and use cases in support of understanding our data landscape and risk details.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities on tight deadlines.
- Provide knowledge of information security data concepts, principles, and common policies/standards.
Basic Qualifications :
- 2+ years in an Identity Management oriented area of expertise
- 5+ years demonstrable experience with technical reporting, and performing complex data analytics (including understanding of data management & database structures)
- In-depth knowledge of multiple SIEM technologies, such as Splunk & New Relic
- Demonstrable experience in delivering projects and other initiatives
- Ability to understand and write complex MS SQL queries
- Knowledge of cloud environments
- Experience with BI Tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of AWS and GCP
Required Education :
- BA/BS in business or computer science or equivalent work experience
Preferred Education :
- CISSP, ITIL
Additional Information :