Sr. Salesforce Developer, Navigation at Included Health (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:30 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Healthcare is complicated, and if you’ve been a patient or a caregiver supporting a patient, you know that the healthcare system does not make it easy for you. There is so much responsibility and work put on the patient – figure out what kind of healthcare provider you need to see, who is best to see in your area, or even online, how your insurance plan coverage works,how much is this going to cost you, what procedures require prior authorization, what even is prior authorization. That’s an unreasonable burden to place on someone going through a healthcare situation… But what if someone had your back and helped take the work out of getting the right care? That’s the Navigation team’s mission.
The Navigation team takes the work out of getting the right care. We own the digital experience, as well as the tools that enable our care team to efficiently and effectively support members. Navigation features have a self-serve component that is available to members in the app and website, but also a care-team driven component, where a care coordinator supports a member with their particular need. Some examples of what we support are: triaging a member’s need and referring to the appropriate Included Health clinical or administrative service, helping find and schedule the right provider for the member, helping members understand their financial responsibility alongside insurance coverage, and working through red tape like utilization management and prior authorization, so our members don’t have to. If we give our care team superpowers using robust and reliable tooling, they can do amazing things for our members.
As a Sr Salesforce Developer on the Navigation team, you will own the workflows and tooling for care coordinators delivering Navigation services, as we develop improvements to existing experiences, ship new features that help the care team deliver better care at scale, as well as migrate workflows from legacy systems to one platform to assist members across various needs. You will bring your Salesforce Development expertise to the table to collaborate and inform how to accomplish product goals, working closely with product managers and designers to take an idea and goal to actionable work that you and other team members deliver. You will work with other Navigation engineers on the backend and API layers to develop consistent and maintainable ways that data comes in and out of the platform. You will collaborate with Salesforce engineers from other teams to ensure that we maintain a high level of quality in our Health Cloud instance, especially proper modeling and data integrity.
- Develop in Apex, Lightning, and other technologies to solve complex business problems
- Design, build, and maintain system integrations to bring data in and out of Health Cloud, using the appropriate Platform capabilities
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering colleagues to develop product goals and proposals into actionable engineering work for yourself and other team members to deliver
- Influence the team’s roadmap by identifying opportunities to build more sustainable, usable, secure, high-performance solutions in the Health Cloud platform
- Plan, Estimate, & Track through the development cycle
- Automate tasks for production monitoring and maintenance
- Stay in the loop on new Salesforce products and capabilities
- 3+ years experience building and testing custom solutions in Apex
- 3+ years experience building Lightning components
- Experience with data integration via a variety of Salesforce Platform APIs
- Salesforce Health Cloud is a plus
- Continuous integration, especially with Salesforce DX is a plus
- Experience with other Included Health technologies - GraphQL, Python, Golang, Ruby, React, AWS is a plus
- HL7 FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) is a plus
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description