Sr RPA Developer at Ntelicor (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:56 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Type: Contract
- Job #8005
- Works on moderately complex RPA projects, collaborating with Colleagues to understand business processes quickly, and recommend solutions with assistance from peers
- Works closely with the RPA consultants and our internal business Customers to assess automation opportunities from technical perspective; plays an informal lead role to other RPA developers
- Leverages strong problem solving and technical skills to design and develop optimal solutions
- Prepare and execute test plans to ensure RPA code is producing desired results
- Works closely will our Technology organization to ensure: proper test environments are available, security protocols are adhered to, necessary bot / automation performance.
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Science, or Statistics preferred
- Advanced degree preferred. Degree in Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Science, or Statistics preferred
- 8 years of Programming or general technology development experience with Bachelor's degree required OR 7 years of Programming or general technology development experience with Advanced degree required.
- Strong expertise in MS stack (SQL, vb.net -or-c#, MVC) preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Experience with business process understanding, business process mapping, and business process re-engineering preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Works collaboratively and partners well with other teams and individuals across the company
- Creative problem solver with natural curiosity
- Communicates Effectively at all levels of the organization
- Expresses thoughts and facts in a clear and concise way
- Recognizes information that is relevant to others and informs them in a timely manner and in an appropriate format
- Fully responds to requests and questions and is proactive in pre-empting questions
- Shows personal commitment to increase knowledge and takes action to continually improve self and the Team
- Participates in assignments that broaden capabilities
- Seeks out available team and company resources
- Capacity and Independence
- Must be proficient in engaging in and leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and achieve productivity in an unstructured environment through thoughtful question-asking, self-structuring, creative ingenuity, and self-management
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients' unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.
Upload Resume File:
Upload Resume File:
Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store your personal information, and use it in the consideration of your fitness for the position, including sharing it with the hiring firm.
People looking for jobs should not put anything here.
We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to read your resume. Please wait!
- See All Jobs
More Information on Ntelicor
Ntelicor operates in the HR Tech industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX. Ntelicor was founded in 1998. It has 201 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Remote Work Program. To see all 32 open jobs at Ntelicor, click here.
Read Full Job Description