We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively looking for a talented and driven Software Quality Engineer to join our growing Marketplace team based in Los Angeles, CA. This role reports into our Marketplace QA Manager and will play an integral role in ensuring the quality of our Marketplace platform while helping define and build the QA platform, focused on the backend services.
The ideal candidate will be self-organizing and passionate about speeding up delivery time without sacrificing quality. They will be highly involved in test automation and CICD. They will be highly collaborative but also have the ability to stay focused when in an isolated environment. Proactive communication and transparency is a must while we all are working remotely due to Covid-19.
- Participate in all phases of product development, starting from requirements and design to validation and deployment.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and product owners to influence design decisions.
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues and be able to provide solutions.
- Design and contribute to automated testing and continuous integration efforts.
- Be involved in the code review process for both QA and development teams.
- Be a problem solver and self-driven to get the results.
- Have fun.
- 2+ years of enterprise software test automation experience
- Object-oriented programming experience
- Ability to understand the inner workings of the entire technology stack
- Experience automating the testing of backend services
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to triage complex issues
- Experience with various test design techniques
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GitHub Actions
- Experience being integrated in code review processes
Highly Preferred, if:
- You have Blockchain testing experience.
- You have experience testing network protocol using gRPC.
- You’ve designed and built testing frameworks.
- You have Python coding experience.
- You have experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- You’ve worked with Google Cloud Platform infrastructure.
- You have experience with Security testing.
- You have a passion for gaming, marketplaces, and/or blockchain technology
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.