Join our Xplor Pay team as a QA Engineer for an exciting journey in the world of payments.
Xplor Pay is a credit card processing company that has innovation at it's core. Xplor Pay provides payment technology including a payment engine, payment gateway and an online reporting tool.Job Description
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Payments vertical and the team that develops a complete range of payments solutions including point-of-sale, ecommerce, mobile, in-app, recurring billing, e-invoicing, and auto-reconciliation.
Our cloud-based solutions allow for seamless, secure processing and help our customers increase revenue, so they become more profitable.
Reporting into the QA Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for conducting tests throughout all stages of software development to ensure quality standards, while leveraging test automation where possible.
Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create well-structured test plans and test design
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Participate in documentation of team QA methodologies and technical findings for future reference
- Work with QA Team Lead in definition and implementation of new QA Tools
What would make me a good candidate?
- Experience in testing web applications, REST API’s (ideally using Postman) and writing automation scripts
- Intermediate level knowledge of SQL and C# Programming language (but other languages work too)
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence
- A background in payments domain is highly advantages
- Motivated by a fast-growing environment where you'll have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves and help each other
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, build for people, move with purpose and create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Unlimited paid time off plus 3 day paid volunteer days per year
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Educational reimbursement
- Access to mental health support
The average base salary pay range for this role is between $80,000 - $100,000
More about us
We offer software solutions for businesses in fast-growing ‘everyday life’ industries: Childcare & Education, Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global, cloud-based payments processing platform.
With operations in North America, Australasia, Europe, and the UK, we serve over 75,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, in over 140 countries in 2020.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.