Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
We are looking for a highly talented and enthusiastic Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, who is passionate about technology, software development, and quality, both for the product and the process.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Interact with the team and stakeholders to understand project/product requirements.
- Create and maintain/update test plans and test cases to execute them in accordance with the SDLC in an agile environment.
- Collect and create test data for both functional and non-functional testing.
- Execute automated tests (already created) to ensure the overall quality after new changes are introduced.
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies, providing accurate and timely feedback regarding both the process and the product.
- Coordinate testing activities with other QA engineers and their teams.
- Help to triage and escalate issues based on their severity when needed.
- Ensure quality and consistency across different applications and environments which interact between them.
- Provide timely and precise information about the testing activities and their outcome.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance positions
- Automation knowledge with tools such as selenium, and/or cypress, Rest-Assure, or others
- Experience with REST/SOAP API testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software Development or related
- Strong knowledge on QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Troubleshooting skills
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience writing clear and concise test plans and test cases (using test design techniques) for web/responsive apps
- Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, X-Ray/Zephyr, postman, etc.
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal (English level: B2+ or above)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with financial software is a plus
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Hands-on experience with test automation is a plus
- Security/Performance testing experience is a plus
- Mobile (Native) testing experience is a plus
- ISTQB or other certification is a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here…
- Generous paid time off
- Work From Home
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Legal coverage and other supplemental options
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
California Residents please review our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at https://snapfinance.com/ccpa-notice