Sr Network Engineer at AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 22, 2022
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our team. Qualified candidates will possess working knowledge of following products. FortiGate Firewalls, FortiADC load balancers, FortiAps, Cisco switching and routing, and Azure networking.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
What you'll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Hands on configuration of Cisco switches and FortiGate firewalls
- Administration of FortiGate firewall policies
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues by collecting packet captures using Wireshark
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; architects’ networks and network optimization
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access issues
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
- Research issues using available information resources
- Implement issue resolution and/or advise user on appropriate action
- Responsible for DR and BCP related to networking
- Work closely with the other Network Engineers on projects and initiatives
- Provide tier 3 level support as required
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to senior IT personnel
- Working knowledge of Fortinet network products, including firewalls, ADCs, WAPs and reporting appliances; expert knowledge of FortGate firewalls preferred
- Working knowledge of network monitoring tools such as LogicMonitor or SolarWinds
- Expert knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, strong CLI experience.
- Working knowledge of cloud networking (Preferably Azure)
- Working knowledge of Azure services such as VNETs, NSGs, Express route, loadbalancers, traffic manager, DNS, VPN Gateways, ER gateways
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems, including Hyper-V
- Working knowledge of Linux and VoIP phone systems, including asterisk
- Network security experience (network segmentation, IDS, IPS, NGFW security policies, web filtering, SSL inspection)
- Expert Knowledge of BGP routing
- Strong understanding of networking protocols such as (DHCP, DNS, SNMP, TACACS, RADIUS, BGP, HSRP, VRRP, STP)
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Implementation and management of firewalls, DMZs, switches, routers and other networking equipment
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems;
- Solid understanding of OSI Layers 1 – 7
- Strong attention to detail, problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS/CIS or a related subject
- CCNA required, CCNP preferred
- Posses the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Fortinet NSE4 Certification
- AZ900 Azure Fundamentals Certification
- Experience with automation tools such as Terraform or Ansible
- FortiManager/Fortianalyzer experience
- SD-WAN (Meraki, Fortinet, Silver Peak)
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy.
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy is applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.
More Information on AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Louisville, KY, Troy, MI and Kansas City, MO. AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation was founded in 2002. It has 2590 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 47 open jobs at AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, click here.
Read Full Job Description