Sr. Network Engineer at Netskope (Remote)
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and [email protected]
* Own and remediate escalated issue in Netskope's global production environment
* Participate on call rotation to handle escalated production issues
* Implement industry-wide best practices around public and private cloud infrastructure
* Work closely with other development and infrastructure teams to evolve legacy systems with modern, cloud-native design patterns
You need to have:* Solid, proven ability to administer switching and routing, DNS, SSL, SSH, TCP/IP, IPSec VPNs, and other network services.
* Load balancing in F5 LTM/GTM
* Ability to analyze traffic patterns and proactively identify anomalies
* Hands-on experience with multi-cloud infrastructure, including VPC and network structure, IAM-based roles/policies, security groups, logging and auditing, as well as high-level familiarity with a broad range of Cloud services.
* 4+ years of experience with large enterprise level LAN, WAN and WLAN infrastructure
* 4+ years of experience with Layer 3 Routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and VRFs.
We'd love to see:* A deep understanding of web technologies and stability & reliability engineering
* Experience working with containers and Kubernetes.
* Knowledge of network and application performance analysis using standard UNIX tools
* Experience working in a multi-cloud environment
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience